Sinister: Fox on the Tyne

S.K. Gardiner skg21 at xxx.uk
Tue Dec 16 18:48:15 GMT 1997

> Ha ha, nobody likes the list anymore, it's so passe now that IRC's all the
> rage :).

Some of us still love the list. Like, those of us who can't download the
chat software because it's not our computer.

My B&S cartoon T-Shirt arrived today, so I'm a happy bunny. I'd better not
hum any happy bunny tunes though, it might annoy everyone else in the
computer room :-) (Damn, there's one of those smiley things again. I keep
trying to resist putting them in, but they're addictive, once you start
you can't stop ;-) (Damn!))

A big virtual kiss under the mistletoe to all of you...

Stuart G