Sinister: what's in a name

**Megan Lehar** mkl206 at xxx.edu
Wed Dec 17 03:43:39 GMT 1997

as i am in the midst of finals, i've been having alot of time to ponder the
meaning of life, the universe and everything lately.  so upon finding, a
name database on the web that gives the meaning and origin of first names,
i decided to figure out what sebastian means.  francophones know that belle
means "beautiful", but i also discovered that sebastian means "revered" and
is of Greek origin.  Beautiful and revered (in case any sesame street
watchers need help putting it together).  good thing my parents are paying
to send me to college.  ;)

xox
megan

mkl206 at is8.nyu.edu