Sinister: Sinister Digest is Tops :-)

Adrian Evans aevans at xxx.uk
Wed Dec 17 15:01:44 GMT 1997

Long Live Sinister-Digest.

I have been strongly advised by my IT Liaison Officer that the downloading of IRC software could seriously damage my health/career prospects/lead to me having my bottom smacked..etc.etc.

Despite flagrantly abusing those IT facilities already provided me, I am dependent on this list:	a) for sanity;
			b) to fill 2-3 hours of my working day;
			c) you are the only people I know.

I love the list,
The list loves me,
I refuse to get like this :-(
Because of IRC.

Please I implore you all....just because you may have this new wonderful bloody software, don't unsubscribe...we love you all really.
--
Adrian Evans