Sinister: jon g. in the snow

jon g. jon.g at xxx.com
Wed Dec 17 15:33:49 GMT 1997

well, after all the fox in the snow reports, I thought I had better inform you that:

!!!- IT IS SNOWING IN SHEFFIELD!!!!!

Yeah!!

Sorry, I just thought you outght to know:

I am very excited today because:
	1 - My B&S T-shirt came today

	2 - My B&S badge came today

	3 - It is snowing

	4 - I have been playing B&S all day either on CD, piano or guitar.

YAY

(sorry for disturbing you)

jong

ps.  who is going on sunday morning?  are there two concerts on sunday or am I thick?