Sinister: Manchester tickets - help!

Hopkins T t.hopkins at xxx.uk
Wed Dec 17 15:48:28 GMT 1997

I phoned the Virgin Piccadilly box office yeaterday because I was concerned.
they told me that they had not yet received the tickets. They also said that
if the tickets had not arrived by Friday (last day of guaranteed post
arrival pre-Xmas) they would make some arrangements about leaving them on
the doors for us.

I hope this all works. Or I'll cry. And then start a riot.

Not sure if this will reassure you or not, Chris.

And congratulations on beating the mighty Torquay United so convincingly
last night ;).

Cheers and bah humbug

Tim H