Sinister: waaaah!

ajb882 at xxx.edu ajb882 at xxx.edu
Wed Dec 17 15:56:25 GMT 1997

Boy, gone less than a week and I miss the list, the chatting,
everything...

Vacation for me is consisting of much sleeping, and I just got my grades
for last quarter, and I'm sure you'll all be pleased to know that I did
well in my classes, despite the distraction of the aforementioned vices
(list/chatting).

since my email access is sporadic until I return to school, a couple of
notes:

to anyone waiting for their T-milk tapes, no worries, they're all in the
mail.

you lucky folks who are going to Manchester: take explicit mental notes
during the shows so that afterwards you can taunt all of us who couldn't
make it with the juicy details...! I will be there in spirit, having set
up a makeshift shrine of my B&S decorated coconut and poster and picture
and candles, maybe...with assorted B&S tunes playing softly in the
background...trying to telepathically will myself to Manchester.

oh, well. anyone want anything from  Disney World?

until the next time I can hijack someone's computer...

take care,
Amanda
 Phairfan at aol.com)