No subject

ELIZABETH DAPLYN EDAPLYNR3N00297 at xxx.uk
Wed Dec 17 16:59:12 GMT 1997

	I, too, have been threatened by the Learning Resources Daemon
with evil torments (Bring me...the COMFY CHAIR!)  if I even so much as
think about doing the IRC bad thing, and as I am a lovely law-abiding
art student, I will not entertain the notion of flouting these commands.
So...I can't chat to all you depraved people.  Such is life.  Do not
forget us stuck here on the list, which is still fabulous.  We'll be
just fine without you, you vanload of harlots.

	This is all I have to say on the matter, so there.

		Lots of something,
				Liz
(edaplynr3n00297 at kiadroch.kiad.ac.uk)
O life is a glorious cycle of song:
A medley of extemporanea;
And love is a thing that can never go wrong;
And I am Marie of Roumania.

                    Dorothy Parker