Sinister: Lazy Pine Painter Jane

Johnston, John CT John.Johnston at xxx.uk
Wed Dec 17 17:24:28 GMT 1997

>Please note that I kept two mistakes from the original text: the author
>(Zeca Camargo) says that they have two singles (instead of 3 EPS, right?)
>and he really wrote "Lazy Pine..."

Hooray for Brazil (where the nuts come from...) !

Lazy Pine Painter Jane is fabulous mishearing/translation/typo. It
captures the ennui of working in an Ikea store. Any other paint related
B&S moments? If you're peeling (sinister)...You made me forget my
brush...The State this room is in...

Sorry about all that.

 I'm not going to the Manchester gigs but I hope they are marvellous and
everyone has a wonderful time. Would people who are going take some Ink
Polaroids of it to share with the rest of the list??

joyeaux noel

John "Johnny" Johnston