Sinister: Tell Me on a Sunday

PM - AU oc245d8aff at xxx.net
Wed Dec 17 17:19:31 GMT 1997

A popular music concert on a Sunday!!!!! - and at half past
twelve, no less! I am shocked and stunned. I hope the band
have no intention of missing church choir duties that day.
Their well-publicised devotion to men of the cloth could
lead to a serious Chariots of Fire style dilemna. Whatever
would the Lord say?

I think the list is much better than IRC and I urge you all
to save at least some of your rambles for the good old
fashioned list. Having said that I was lucky enough to
stumble in on a nice conversation about Denim tribute bands
in Texas. Sadly I was cut off in my prime before getting to
the bottom of the matter. And just what is a tongue bath?

That was probably a nice picture of a fox, but on the digest
it just came through as a huge quantity of machine code
cobblers. But I am very excited at the prospect of another
competition. Vengeance is mine, and I will repay, sayeth the
Lord (him again?). I am still smarting after my cruel defeat
at the hands of "Choo Choo" Mitchell.

Peter