Sinister: American B&S fans?

K. R. Scofield kevinsco at xxx.CA
Wed Dec 17 20:43:54 GMT 1997

Actually, America does know about B&S.  I live in Canada, but much of the
info I've found out about B&S has been thrgouh U.S. publications like CMJ
Weekly, Magnet, and Puncture.  IYFS was released in the U.S. by the
Enclave, but then the label quickly folded.  I believe BMG, the Enclave's
mother, is still distributing the copies of IYFS to magazines and radio
stations.  I have yet to see the cd in stores, so I don't know what
exactly is being done with the copies of the album.

--------------------------------
	STEREO-TYPE
	  RECORDS
--------------------------------