Sinister: Ivor Competition (NBSC)

stephen troussé poetryplace2 at xxx.uk
Thu Dec 18 12:05:55 GMT 1997

OK! Due to overwhelming public demand (well, Peter and Paul asked anyway)
I've decided to set a new competition to win Ivor Cutler's 'A Wet Handle'
(Creation) on CD.

The questions comes in two parts:

a) Ivor Cutler appeared in the misguided Beatles film 'Magical Mystery
Tour'. What was his character's name?

b) Ivor the Engine was a small train in North Wales. What was the name of
his dragon friend, and what was the dragon's special talent?

Answers, sent to me, please, by 5pm on Friday.
In the event of a tie, I'll pick an entrant at random.

Stephen
recovering from last night's custard deluge in the chat room