Sinister: Manchester meet-up

Katrina at xxx.net> Katrina at xxx.net>
Thu Dec 18 15:25:17 GMT 1997

Hello everybody ...

ok, it's vote time!

I've found two venues in Manchester, which are completely different and
both have their advantages & disadvantages, so i want everyone elses
opinions please!

Venue #1.

Is a cafe/bar thingy. They do bottled beer only (£1.95) and coffee and
cakes, but no food.  This venue would be for the saturday, but it's a
little way away from the Town Hall.

Venue #2.

Is a pub who are across the road from the Town Hall.  They do normal pub
stuff (drinks/crisps etc), but no food on weekends, and only a coffee
machine in the upstairs.  They would be open for both the sat ('til
12pm) & sun (til 10.30pm) gigs.  There is also the possibility of using
the function room on the saturday before 6pm.

(ohmigosh, they've just started playing Ride on Xfm ... yipppeeee!)

ok, so now it's up to you all!  could people either mail me or the list
with their preference, as well as what times you think would be
appropriate to meet-up, considering doors are at 7.30pm?

let us know what you want boys & girls!

cheers,
katrina.