Sinister: Manchester + me.

Taylor JM J.M.Taylor at xxx.uk
Thu Dec 18 17:43:43 GMT 1997

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 17:54:18 +0000 (GMT)
From: Taylor JM <J.M.Taylor at xxx.uk>
To: "Taylor JM (Library)" <J.M.Taylor at city.ac.uk>
Subject: Manchester + me.

Hullo people....

ermm well since i'm going to the 2 and now it looks like the 3 B&S gigs in
manchester, and have worked out how i'm getting there from birmingham and
back to london on monday....ug...

(though not anywhere to stay - details of the youth hostel were mentioned
but i missed them...can anybody help???)

                                 i figured since i have 2 mins at the end
of a very mad day on the pysch. ward where i work, i'd better v.briefly
say a proper hello, and publicly regret not having had time to read the
digests over the last however many months its been....
---------
that was yesterday postboned.....today was slightly less bonkers in the
Strauss Nut House, but only slightly less.

this morning was however very beautiful.

a spontaneous art group that sprung up this morning was accompanied by
tigermilk wafting around and pacifying the ward which was lovely, partic.
hearing 'making lifesize models of the velvet underground in clay' (which
is a bit beyond me) as i scuplted my own little fox(for obvious reasons)....
which even ended up looking quite fox like, which shocked even me. Well
B&S won over a couple of patients of very differing ages and background, and
well,i had a lovely morning listening to the tape, with the sessions/demos ben
did me too......top therapy i say :)....and we're getting a music
therapist for a bit soon.....B&S will sufice in the mean time.

tommorow more chaos ensues with the patients xmas party....60 minces pies
baked already......mmmmm now what tape can i infiltrate into the pile of
party tapes.....:)

so anyway am late for yoga so gotta run, but if anybody can help with
youth hostel (details/who'll be there??) or any other suggestions....

and i hope to see some of you on the 27+28th......i'll no doubt be in
purple jeans.... and maybe a mogwai t-shirt.

i don't know what noise an excited bunny makes, but ermm oh it's been a
long day...

happy thursday

jim