Sinister: we're the younger generation.........

Richard North rnorth at xxx.uk
Fri Dec 19 00:19:43 GMT 1997

OK

This time I want some responses to a message posted on this list.
Every single time before I have been completely ignored.  No-one apart
from a nice American lady even said hello.  Is it because I am 17 and
not a 30 year old record industry guru?  Btw.  no offence to any
gurus 'cause you have a cool job and I only say that 'cause I don't
know any ones age or profession.

I am naturally a student.  17 and soon to go the lovely Bangor
university.  A million miles from my native London.  Oh how that
makes me glad!

Believe me I have been on this list for a few weeks now....

Anyway I am Northy.  Full name Richard North but I prefer just
Northy.

Anyway - have I got anything to say?

Well - yes!

I am being bored doing my AS level computing project and decided to
put on a CD.  Y'know when you've got a long task to do and you stick
a quality album on?  Anyway - I put Kenickie - At the Club on and it
just bored me so I put my beloved IYFS CD on.  Wow - they are great
Seeing other People is just the greatest lyrical songsmithery song I
have ever heard.

Sublime

Only two songs have ever made me laugh out loud.  Honestly - just
two.

Morrissey - Boy Racer "he thinks he's got the whole world at his feet
standing at the urinal"

B&S - Seeing other People "at least she knows where to put it"

Magic!

Has Modern Rock is Rubbish received any airplay yet?  I always listen
to the superb alternative X-fm but I have heard nothing yet.  When is
it out.  I can't wait.

Oh yeah - can someone make me a copy of Tigermilk as my contact seems
to have forgotten about me. Please I really want a copy

I am really jealous of everyone going to Manchester!  The list should
be great fun when everyone has seen each other's faces.  I will feel
quite left out (if I don't already) I really will!

Don't worry though when (if?) they come to London I will there buying
tickets quicker than you can say "Pack your job in son"!!!!!!!

bye from a fox feeling left out cold in the snow..........