Sinister: that blasted irc!

**Megan Lehar** mkl206 at xxx.edu
Fri Dec 19 01:16:22 GMT 1997

so i wander in planning to chat for about five minutes, and end up staying
significantly longer.  i've never had any inducement to play around on the
irc before, and now i'm totally addicted.  i agree with the guy who said
that it's hard to justify.  i was always sure that i wasn't addicted to the
internet cause i just did email and a bit of web surfing, and stayed away
from the "hot and heavy" chat rooms.  ew.  course, i think ours is much
nicer than those, oh well.  it's a lovely chance to talk and will have to
make due until someone comes up with list confrence calling!  ;)

anyway, sorry to those (pam and john) whom i abandonned earlier.  my phone
line clicked off.  whoops.  and to the rest, i've never properly introduced
myself.  i'm a freshman and new york university who learned about belle and
sebastian through another mailing list about a year ago.  i picked up the
cd around january cause i'd never heard of another band that was so
unanimously supported by the people on that list.  of course, i'm sure most
of you know what happened next.  ;)  i didn't get to see them playing here
in september, but i hope to see them next time.  perhaps i'll even have the
ways and means to plan a trip around seeing them at some point.  but until
then, i agree that those of you at the manchester shows should give
detailed reports!

xox
megan

mkl206 at is8.nyu.edu