Sinister: Aftershow

Tag mctag at xxx.com
Fri Dec 19 13:00:58 GMT 1997

OK

Saturday 27th...Aftershow party....Upstairs at the Star and Garter,
Fairfield St, Manchester (home of the legendary Smile club)...Smashing
tunes...Disco dancing....All welcome....£2 to get in (to cover room
hire and fliers...we are NOT, repeat NOT, making any money...drinks
are pretty cheap (especially for Londoners)...It's a bit of a walk
from the Town Hall, but there's a tram stop outside the Town Hall, so
you can get a tram to Piccadilly Train Station and it's near there.
And a taxi rank too.  We'll be doing fliers for it hopefully with maps
and things.  Band may well come, but don't mob them cos they'll be
scared, and they deserve a place to dance till they drop.

Music:  You can probably guess: stuff across the ages whether 60's
pop, Northern Soul, or 80's/90s indie, and all kinds of pop jewels in
between.

Any q's mail me.

Please come along cos it will be fun, and we have good taste!

Love and kisses
Tag