Sinister: Byeeeeee

S.K. Gardiner skg21 at xxx.uk
Fri Dec 19 23:05:42 GMT 1997

Right, I'm off home as well tomorrow (this list's going to be quiet over
Christmas, there's noone left!). I'll see some of you in Manchester at any
of the three gigs. If you see a devilishly handsome young man, it won't be
me. But if you see a ridiculously tall 20-year old, it probably will be.
And I apologise in advance to anyone who ends up standing behind me who
can't see the stage...

Merry Christmas!
Stuart G