Sinister: 4AD to delete a lot of catalog

Matthew A. Neimark mattn at xxx.com
Fri Dec 19 23:31:32 GMT 1997

Hot off the presses from the 4AD list:

4AD, troubled by the fact that Gus Gus hasn't been doing as well as they hoped, and that they've basically sucked for the last seven years is now deleting most of their catalog.

So pick up those Cocteau Twins Eps you've been meaning to buy but just haven't found the time.

Off to procure Spirea-X's Fireblade Skies

Matt