Sinister: B&S on Sessions

MWaggner MWaggner at xxx.com
Sat Dec 20 00:41:56 GMT 1997

To all of us poor, jealous American fans who are hoping to see B&S on PBS and
wondering when the Sessions at W. 54th show will air  -- and who were hoping
it would be on Dec. 27th to take the sting out of the Manchester shows we'll
miss:

For what it's worth, I got an e-mail today from Chris Douridas, the host of
Sessions at West 54th. I had sent off the question several weeks or more ago
-- just 2 days ago was bitching about him not replying, and today here it is.
In answer to my query about when the B&S segment would be airing, he said, "I
think the Belle & Sebastion segment airs in February."

 I also had heard rumor that it wasn't going to air at all, so this is sort of
favorable all in all.

But, since the message was kind of vague, I'd tune in on 12/27 anyway...