Sinister: RE: Chat (fwd)

Honey honey at xxx.net
Sat Dec 20 12:57:43 GMT 1997

OK - B&S chat part 1.  Stuart David sent me REPLIES to Susannah's very
shy questions - they do READ the list sometimes you know :)

This should scare her pants off :)

>From Stuart David:
>
> Here is some answers.
>
> Stuart Murdoch:
> You've seen 'Star Test', so in that vein, would you care to pick five
> adjectives out of the following list that best describe your personality?
>
> gay, sophisticated, sensitive, rampant, bizarre, gay, nervous, tactless,
> intelligent, moody, gay, thoughtful, carefree, casual, ambiguos, gay.
>
> 	Stuart is not gay. But he sometimes gets a bit nervous. :)
>
> Sarah, lovely Sarah:
> Whenever you blow on your recorder you have a  smirk on your face, what are
> you thinking about?
>
> 	Boys
>
> Chris Geddes:
> Ian Brown once said that it was almost impossible to wear flares with a leg
> width of more than 21 inches.  How big is yours?
>
> 	In all seriousness, 29 inches.
>

> Stuart Davids question is too rude to print. Nothing's too rude for me
>
> Richard Colburn:
> Being the drummer in the band, you probably get a lot of fan mail, in fact you
> must get piles!!  Ha ha
>
> Stevie:
> funny little stevie, do you play the banjo as a hobby or for a dare?
>
> 	Unfortunately he thinks its a cool instrument
>

> Isobel: how many band members have you actually slept with? That's not nice.
>

> Well, what do you think? bit rude maybe?
>
> 	Nope

So there you go, NOT a "bit rude" so any followups?

Oh, and my main server at work is buggered just after I finished work
for Xmas so the Sinister mailing service might be, ahem,
unpredictable just now.  Bear with me and I'll go in and kick its
arse sometime this weekend.

Finally, there's plans afoot to see who can be amongst the elite of
saddest nerds on the list - a chat on Xmas day.  Would be geeks who
havent got chat software are invited to post messages on Christmas day
to show that they haven't got any friends too.

Honey