Sinister: yo la tengo

robinh at xxx.com robinh at xxx.com
Sun Dec 21 00:43:20 GMT 1997

Hi
I just joined the list.  I live as far away from Glasgow as could be
conceivably possible, Sydney Australia.  Although I did see the Fannies a
week ago and again they played this song by Yo La Tengo, of which I'd love
to know it's name so I could listen to the CD.
<<<<<

hmmm. if it's an instrumental, long-ish, chances are it's I Heard You
Looking, from Yo La's truly outstanding _Painful_ album. Teenage
Falnclub have been known to include it in their live sets from time
to time...

other recommended YLT albums to explore: _I Can Hear The Heart
Beating As One_ (the most recent one), _Electr-O-Pura_, _May I
Sing With Me_ ....

and the odds & sods collection from last year _Genius + Love = YLT_
is pretty damned wonderful too.

the holidays exhaust me     ---rh