Sinister: Please.

jon g. jon.g at xxx.com
Sun Dec 21 11:58:36 GMT 1997

Visit mt website!!  This is not a desperate attempt to gain more hits (I don't have a page counter),but I thought you might like it.  There is a Belle & Sebastian section, which is not very good, but I had to make the effort, as a sort of pilgrimage.  The other reason you should go is so that you can vote for your Album and Single of 1997.  I changed the rules of the Album one, so that you could vote for If You're Feeling Sinister, but I am getting votes for Urban Hymns and other such non-delights.  Please, for the sake of fab B&S, go and save them from the teeth of that Ashcroft man.

It is at http://www.btinternet.com/~jon.g/

thanks

jon g.
(A sunday luchtime person)