Sinister: Beat Patrol.

Chris D Martin cmartin at xxx.uk
Mon Dec 22 10:59:29 GMT 1997

So there I was, tuning in to my favourite radio program, to find out
that it was being 'hosted' by Belle and Sebastian.

I found Belle and Sebastian earlier this year. I was clearing out my
tapes and came across this tape of a radio show. I was idly trying to
work out what it was, whether I should wipe it, when I came across an
intro "Monday morning, wake up...." etc. etc. I was hooked. Peter
Easton, the presenter, exclaimed at the end "Shucks. Don't you think?
Shucks." I suppose that brings us back round to Peanuts.

But anyway, yesterday, all B & S, bar Mr. Trumpet man where in the
studio choosing their favourite records, which included Queen and Tom
Waits. Isobel was charmingly nervously gigly. Some B & S tunes where
played, Slow Graffiti.

I've got it taped if anyone wants the whole thing. Its not
particularly great sound quality, but hey. Lots of jokes about
whether Mr. Murdock should strutt around the stage.

Anyway, love to all,

chris xx