Sinister: Belle and Sebastian .. on the radio, and virgins

Honey honey at xxx.net
Mon Dec 22 11:56:00 GMT 1997

Yeah I can probably start returning the hundreds of favours from you
beautiful people by doing some tapes of the B&S radio program too.  I
slapped it onto video tape instead of audio, so quite by chance I can,
even though one of my tape players is out of action.  So mail me if people
want them - but if others apart from me and Chris could volunteer it'd be
helpful - Linda will keep me if it means she misses The Sweeney.

Chat room thing - we're getting a lot of wanderers, I was going to say
Virgin wanderers, which is probably appropriate, who are just after cheap
sex.  So when Tag isn't around they get a bit lost and cause trouble and
chat me up, which is fun sometimes but at others annoying.

The option is to make the chatroom invisible except to those who know -
you lot.  But it might be confusing for newcomers and we might have a bit
less fun.  Votes to me please.

Honey