Sinister: Manchester Meet-up

Katrina at xxx.net> Katrina at xxx.net>
Mon Dec 22 17:36:13 GMT 1997

Alright, after much deliberation, we decided upon the pub venue for the
Meet-up, so here's the details ...

Saturday 27th December 1997

The Square Albert Pub
14 Albert Square
Manchester (durrr ...!)
M2 5PF

and at 5pm the celebrations begin!  If we can all meet in the upstairs
part of the pub, wear your t-shirts/patch badges/album covers if you
don't have any of the other stuff and we can finally put faces to the
names ... hmm, wondering if St. Lucie will be there?

Malcolm (the lovely man i spoke to at the pub) said they have a CD
player rather than a jukebox, so if we be extra specially nice and
friendly, we may even be able to play some cd's whilst there.  I've
already sent him some B&S, so let's hope he likes it!

David and I may not be able to make it to anything on the Sunday arvo,
due to the matinee, but I think that if we kind of arrange a Sunday
meeting for the Sunday people same time, same place, those of us going
tio the matinee also have somewhere to hang out before the evning show
begins!

Whaddya think?

David & I shall be wearing face masks made out of the posters from the
"3..6..9..." EP cover (obviously him Stuart and me the un-named girlie),
so please, look twice if you think you spy Stuart, as it will probably
just be David.

Seriously though, don't be scared to introduce yourselves to as many
people as possible, and if you can't catch D&I at the meet-up's or the
aftershow, we'll be behind the merchandise stall for all three gigs, so
say hi there!

SEE YOU ALL THEN!

Merry Christmas Everyone ...

Lotsa love and festive wishes,