Sinister: Xmas and Books etc and 0161 in the area

Simon Gooch simon.gooch at xxx.uk
Mon Dec 22 19:28:32 GMT 1997

Happy Xmas one and all.

Right, that over with. Someone asked what books i'd but B&S for Xmas.
Answer: dunno been too damn busy to think at work. Oh well.

Cheers to the nice young lady (who D&K think may have been Susannah)
for spotting me and saying hi. Sorry I was too busy to have more than
a couple of brief words.

We may have some spare Sunday tickets, but we'll only know on the day
as friends of a friend who live in the rainy city are supposed to be
coming. But, y'know. We may have a one or two spare (we'll let David
and KAtrina know the score). If anyone is truly stuck for a place to
stay we may be able to help out. But again, it'll be kinda difficult
till Saturday as
a) it's not my house and b) I'm going to Norfolk for a few days so I
won't be contactable via email.

See you in the pub at 5pm in my dufflecoat and flares...

Simon

--
               ***  Luv, hugs and kisses from Simon ***
        (aka Chipper! Fanzine aka Squirrel Fanciers' Quarterly)
                      simon.gooch at zetnet.co.uk