Sinister: Hey Macarina!

John Warrander john at xxx.com
Tue Dec 23 00:34:33 GMT 1997

> I've had one or two people asking how much it is to get into the
> aftershow on Saturday cos it came out as gibberish on their email.
> Actually it's changed, we've slashed our prices.  It's one pound and
> fifty pence.

I would suggest walking in and refusing to pay for the amusement of
seeing Julian running around like a demented blue-bottle demanding
money off people.

> I am kind of curious to see how many people are going to come.  Could
> you tell me if you are?

I'm not 'cause I took my leave of Manchester and sailed for the new world
and now I'm utterly dejected as B&S at the Town Hall is probably the most
exciting thing to happen in Manchester in years and I'm stuck in some
godforsaken vacuum with only the wonders of this modern communications
thingy to taunt me with tales of people having fun and meeting up and all
trotting off to see B&S merrily together, one big bundle of joy.

You didn't really want to know who wasn't going - did you? I'm sorry.

Have fun in Manchester you lucky people,
Love...John

PS As this is my first mail on this B&S list thing, is it customary to introduce
yourself?