Sinister: ..I believe in miracles...you sexy thing!

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Tue Dec 23 00:44:58 GMT 1997

Dear Sinisteres,
Hello hello! How are you all today? I actually got a present for my father
today,a Palastrina cd,yes,he will be happy!(I hope)
Do you believe in the 'bright white light' on Entertainment Tonight thye're
talking about all they're near-death experiences...Jean-Guy at the depanneur
used to tell me those stories too! :)
I finished my exams,actually after my physical science exam,I got way silly
drunk and I asked lovely lovely boy his name...actually I repeatdely asked
if it was Nigel (I had this dream..) wow,it gave me courage.And today I
bought 'Pioneer Soundtracks' by Jack (I already have it on cd..but on
vinyl..it looked so lovely...could not resist) and he gave it to me 5 bucks
cheaper! That made my day..I take it I didn't act like a COMPLETE fool
then,phew.
I really have nothing to say,except is it true Jan 26 is release of new
Belle and Sebastain ep? (According to that Seahorses MM)

 and I'm gonna loooove you till the stars fall from the sky...

darling darling,
Genevieve