Sinister: spare saturday ticket + youth hostel

Taylor JM J.M.Taylor at xxx.uk
Tue Dec 23 10:55:55 GMT 1997

i haven't quite got round to booking  yet, but aparently you can get in to
the manchester youth hostel at all hours, so cinders can go to the b&s
ball. but bring jaffa cakes anyway chris :)

i'm gonna be ask to be put in same dorm as other B&S'ites if poss
(apparently mostly 4 bed dorms) - search 'youth hostel' from the mailing
list web page to find out who is staying there.

+ i have ONE ticket for Saturday night spare. i haven't got my sunday
matinee ticket yet, but will do....

so ermmm i spose e me, i'll check mail tomorrow for last time - otherwise
purple jeans long hair + sideys. see you 5pm sat.

jim

(off to go and meet mayor/ess + sheriff/ess? of london....visiting the
ward.....in 15 mins....like there isn't enough to do.....)

+ thankyou to all who have organised stuff/given useful info.