Sinister: sinister: a lemur is for life, not just for Christmas

Tag mctag at xxx.com
Tue Dec 23 12:26:25 GMT 1997

Hello brothers and sisters

On Tue, 23 Dec 1997 10:34:33 +1000, John Warrender wrote:

>I would suggest walking in and refusing to pay for the amusement of
>seeing Julian running around like a demented blue-bottle demanding
>money off people.

The legend of Julian spreads worldwide - it really is quite bizarre.
He doesn't know that he's under so much scrutiny cos I'm not in the
business of fuelling his already inflated ego (heheheh).  Please don't
take John up on his piece of advice from the young anarchist's
handbook as I'll be on the door too, and demented bluebottles are not
part of my act.

>I'm not 'cause I took my leave of Manchester and sailed for the new world

You're Maurice Gibb aren't you?

>and now I'm utterly dejected as B&S at the Town Hall is probably the most
>exciting thing to happen in Manchester in years and I'm stuck in some
>godforsaken vacuum with only the wonders of this modern communications
>thingy to taunt me with tales of people having fun and meeting up and all
>trotting off to see B&S merrily together, one big bundle of joy.
>
>Have fun in Manchester you lucky people,

We will.

>PS As this is my first mail on this B&S list thing, is it customary to introduce
>yourself?

I'll introduce John.  John is a Leo and wants to travel or work with
animals and children.  His turn-offs are kangaroos and failed
air-conditioning.  His turn-ons are football hooliganism, Pizzicato 5
portable record players, and terrifying Greek tourists by rambling
drunkenly at them in an incomprehensible Aberdeen accent.  Or an
incomprehensible Aberdeen Angus, he's not fussed.

Don't ask me how I know this.

On Mon, 22 Dec 1997 19:44:58 -0500 (EST), Genevieve wrote:

>I finished my exams,actually after my physical science exam,I got way silly
>drunk and I asked lovely lovely boy his name...actually I repeatdely asked
>if it was Nigel (I had this dream..)

Can I advise you not to call people Nigel if you want to flatter them?
A friend of mine woke up in the middle of the night to hear his
girlfriend call him Nigel in her sleep, and he was traumatised for
some time.

Oh, and Susannah, when you ask 'Is Stuart ginger?', is that literally,
or in Cockney rhyming slang.  The strawberry blond people on the list
are easily hurt, you know.  And yes, that does include me.

This is probably the last post I'll write to the list before
Christmas, so I hope yours are filled with revellry and jollity,
wherever and whoever you are, I look forward (I fear this is a major
understatement) to seeing lots of you on Saturday and hope you'll all
be a-groovin and a-movin at the Star and Garter afterwards.

But please don't forget the Baby Jesus.

Love, kisses and chestnuts roasting on an open fire,
Tag xx