No subject

A.M. Horne amh20 at xxx.uk
Tue Dec 23 15:06:34 GMT 1997

Humbug: bought 'if you're feeling sinister' on friday, went away for the
weekend, only to find on my return that one of my housemates had played
it, left it by the draining board, and managed to get water over the
sleeve. so now it;s all stuck together and i hadn't even read the lyrics.

so life's not fair.

yours, grumpy