Sinister: Upset about Sessions: WAIT!!

MWaggner MWaggner at xxx.com
Wed Dec 24 04:16:44 GMT 1997

> >The television broadcast of B&S has been cancelled because they didn't play
>  very well...to say the least.  I'm not sure if it was the decision of the
>  band, PBS, the producers or all three.
>  Matthew Kaplan<
>
>  Anyone heard anything about this?  Do we need to send mass mailings to PBS
>  insisting they air the session?  I mean, it's all I want for Christmas!!

Okay -- I heard that rumor last week from someone, who heard it from a record
distributor.  I was talking to the aforementioned Matthew Kaplan last Thursday
night in NYC and, since we were both at the taping, I repeated it to him,
noting that it was just a rumor and that the B&S list had said it would air on
the 27th.

The next day I got an e-mail from Chris Douridas who hosts the show, which I
posted to this list, and it said he "thought" the show would air in February.

Then I got an e-mail from someone on the list who said Karen David told
him/her that the segment would air in January.

Do you suppose they're trying to get everyone to watch every week in order to
boost their ratings?

And, that will teach me to repeat cheap gossip, especially to lawyers!