Sinister: Merry Christmas Everybody

u01cjtc u01cjtc at xxx.uk
Wed Dec 24 17:15:39 GMT 1997

Despite being an atheist, I love christmas and as a christmas pressie to
you all I have put a wav of B&S singing we wish you a merry christmas on
beat patrol on sunday onto my website, which is actually all that's on
there. You can find it at http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/~zulu/

Hope you all enjoy the manchester gigs, my mummy wouldn't let me go on
my own as I am only 18 years old.
Oh yeh, she thinks B&S sound like donovan, any comments?

Colin

P.S. You are all quite welcome to park in my street whenever you like.