Sinister: gigonsatgigonsatgigonSAT!!!!!!!!

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Wed Dec 24 18:22:24 GMT 1997

Hi!

just to let you know that I, (sarah, star, however you know me i have
any aliases.....) will be the one at the gig on Sat with a star wand!

Um, thats it but not enough people are posting to the list anyway so
I'll take up some time here.

As for a christmas chat i don't think i'll be *allowed* near the
computer so please forgive me if i don't join you i'd love to'n'all

And Tag and aftershow people, i've figured out my transport times and
have figured out I can get to the aftershow! yayaaaayaaay! etc. ahem.
anyway.
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!!
Sarah