No subject

Dominic N. Republic patacsil at xxx.edu
Wed Dec 24 19:59:07 GMT 1997

i am brand spankin' new on this list and i would just like to say hello
and merry chritmas.

oh...does anyone know if and when b&s are planning on touring the states
anytime soon?

dominic n. republic(!)
						www-scf.usc.edu/~patacsil
he tries so hard to please                      www-ucs.usc.edu/~dominicp
he's just so keen for you to listen
but no one's listening...