Sinister: xmas and multiple mails

David & Katrina bluesoda at xxx.uk
Thu Dec 25 11:31:08 GMT 1997

David & Katrina wrote:

> firstly we wish everyone a very happy christmas and merry new year,
> we hope you have a good one and have enjoyed having you all round over
> the past year, we love you all,

and i second that motion ...

> secondly, the return of the multiple mail gremlin, this is probably
> because of the same thing as last time, and may require whoever it is
> with the dodgy mail program (was it microsoft last time?) to
> unsubscribe. but in the mean time, i'm sure paul will do his best over
> the next few days to kill the gremlin

ok, to all of you who were wondering what the hell poor lovely pressie
deprived david was going on about with these multiple mails, he's being
silly.  i asked him to collect my jeepster mail, and therefore he got double
sinister post in our sinister box ...

... too confusing for him before he's had the first chocolate of the
morning!

We're off for Xmas lunch (wish i was at home with my Mummy & Daddy tho',
they're all having lots of fun!) at david's mums now, so see you on IRC
later on this arvo.

MERRY XMAS, and we'll see most of you this weekend.

Lotsa love,
Katrina & silly-boy David.

--
                 Belle and Sebastian Fan Club
     merchandise, mail-outs, chat, lyrics, poetry, fiction
               mailto:bluesoda at totalweb.co.uk