Sinister: joy to the world

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Fri Dec 26 03:37:36 GMT 1997

Merry Christmas everyone,I think you're all so lovely!
*sniff sniff* Isn't O Holy Night a beautiful Christmas song...it's my
favourite....

>Date: Thu, 25 Dec 1997 00:21:59 -0600
>From: jkral at xxx.net (jaysen kralovetz)
>Subject: Sinister: Us fun-loving Americans
>
>So...
>Am I the only American Belle & Sebastian fan or what?  Maybe they're not
>Oasis-ish enough for our grunge-loving music consumers...it's so very
>sad.  Please tell me I am not alone.
>
>Jaysen.

ah no non dear,you're not! But take special joy that it can be you're
special secret then,but think about size..there ARE Belle and Sebastian fans
out there,you are not alone..but America is much more vast and the fans that
are there are separated by distance...
but I admit sometimes it's hard to find a happy medium,I find a lot of
American fans either are upset there are NO fans or that their once tiny
sweet band is EVERYWHERE and suddenly they have to share it with all...

You're not alone...;)

Merry Christmas and God bless

Love,
Genevieve