Sinister: hello--help me

Oxyura12 Oxyura12 at xxx.com
Sat Dec 27 20:41:22 GMT 1997

List-people,
              I am here deep in very rural and very quiet america, and just
having a dickens of a time finding any of the b-n-s's small ep's, and the
record store clerks are of no help either-- lazy and dazed from all the
roaring hours of prodigy and mary manson. Sad. Regardless, if you could direct
me to a web site or something so I could buy the small ep's, I could be done
with haunting these moody young men and women, and I'd be much obliged.

                                               Rocky