Sinister: new kid's plea

GntlTuesdy GntlTuesdy at xxx.com
Sun Dec 28 17:27:31 GMT 1997

Hey i just subscribed to this Sinister list.  My name is neal and i'm a
student in Philadelphia, PA.  and I was wondering if someone REALLY REALLY
nice could help me out.  Of course i'm searching for "TIgermilk."  Well, not
the lp, just a dub. Is there anybody out there who would be willing to dub me
a pretty good sounding version of this rare gem?  If so, please email me and
i'll give you my address!  Thanks alot!

neal

ps did that Belle and Sebastian perfomance ever air on PBS?