Sinister: aftershow

.j 0n geoff.burgerman4 at xxx.net
Mon Dec 29 01:03:35 GMT 1997

> oh well, i;ll write more later, just gotta say it was absolutley
> brillant. tell me what happened at the aftershow....please!

la la la i went.
and spent my money honey on the dance in the room
above
the pub
but soon it got very packed
and after my shimmy to 'brim full of asha' and '..back off a lorry'
by demin we left... well went downstairs.

now- we were going to collect our bags and jackets and things
but we over heard that '2 more taxis were yet to arrive'
coyly we waited and lo - enter half of arab strab and stevie and hmm
the drummer... whathisname.. or someone
so we just hung around the bar  - the landlord said he was only going
to serve the band (it was late and they'd locked the doors)
i said i was part of the band - the shoe shine boy - but well i didnt
want another drink anyway.

we waited around the pool table . i almost followed stevie into the
toilets but was stopped. on the verge of obsession.
''just give me your camera, i'll corner him in the toilets ''
''what ?!''
''he's just gone into the toilet - alone ..''
''no no no, where will it all end ? you'll thank me one day.. ''
''not bloody likely..''
i chickened out anyway..

it was good though - everyone upstairs was waiting for the band to
arrive and just downstairs some of them did.

um we tried to look interesting - so someone would talk to us
katrina was looking for david..
it was getting quite late so we left in search of the coach
station

and then it was bye bye manchester ...

byee

.jon