Sinister: IMPORTANT

Michael H Gilham mgilham at xxx.edu
Tue Dec 30 05:46:38 GMT 1997

Greetings all!

	I live in America (Arlington, Virginia, at the moment) so I'm
afraid I'm rather removed from that awful news about the van-break in ...
Salford, eh?  Maybe, you should have chosen another hotel or something ;)
Just, kidding, sort of; I bet your van would've been safe at the
Manchester YH! (down near the Hacienda and the Manchester Science Museum
- or whatever it's called). ...  Yes, although I'm American; I was lucky
enough to have a visit to Manc. some two yrs. ago!  Quite nice; and thus,
it's been quite interesting reading all the posts about the Town Hall gig:
I can't believe it was held there!!  I remember seeing it - walking by,
and that - but of course I didn't go inside ...

	Is anyone on the list familiar w/ the Manc. City Library?  It's a
rather impressive building/place in its own right; at least I thought so!

	Re. the merchandise news - part of which I was already aware of
from being on the web-page:  why have you taken everything down?  I guess
it'd be just too difficult to sort things out piece-meal?

	I'm new to the list, and everything ... Could someone explain to
me the whole deal w/ the Ink Polaroids; i.e. what are they exactly??

	I'm sorry it happens that I'm making my introduction to the list
nevertheless: cheers! ...Hope they catch the merchandise bandits!

Waiting for the American Invasion,
--Michael Gilham

Arlington, Virginia, United States of America

PS Manchester is nice, but Leeds is even nicer!!