Sinister: Re: other bands

Ivo A P Escossia escossia at xxx.br
Tue Dec 30 07:08:25 GMT 1997

> also, the guy told me if liked b&s that i would like this band called le mans. he let me hear some of it, but he only had it on vinyl and i am record player-less. but it sounded like belle and sebastian being sung in spanish. it was really good, too. i wanted it moreso than trembling blue stars, but, well, i've alreayd told you.
> so, who knows anything about a band called le mans? they are on elefant records.

Le Mans , a Spanish  Belle & Sebastian ?
I don't think so !
but i DO  know some good  LM 's songs .
Try http://www.nstop.com/grimsey/

"Sunny Spanish pop music with enchanting bounce and irresistible flamenco swing. Combines their first two albums on one CD."
(Grimsey  Records Page)
They also have "Un Rayo de Sol" 7" single.

Cessna is a GREAT band too...
I'm so in love with their album  (a cool double 3" Cd )
The Label
http://www.algonet.se/~elegans/radiok/
The Band
http://www.sci.fi/~solaris/cessna/

Denver,another great band.
If you love Felt.....you will like Denver.
Their  7" is so good
Denver Page
http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/smaughan/denver/homepage.htm

Hey...