Sinister: RE: LE MANS!

Iker Iker at xxx.it
Tue Dec 30 08:11:31 GMT 1997

Hi everyone!
My name's Iker and I'm new in Sinister.
I live in Italy, but my mom's from San Sebastian, Euskadi, the place from
where LE MANS come from.
Le Mans was born from Aventuras de Kirlian's ashes, and it is one of the
most important bands in spanish indie-pop renassaince.
Everyone of you should try them out, believe me...
You can find all the info you need at:
www.get.es/elefant    ( elefant records is a GREAT label! )
e-mail: elefant at get.es   ( please tell Luis that Iker from Italy told you
to write... )

Here's a small Le Mans' discography:
ER-1005 LE MANS ( c.d./l.p. )
ER-1020 ENTRESEMANA ( c.d./l.p. )
ER-1023 SAUDADE ( c.d./l.p. )     ...just fantastic...
ED-002 ZERBINA ( mini c.d./l.p. )
ED-004 JONATHAN JEREMIAH ( maxi-single/c.d.-single )
ER-312 MI NOVELA AUTOBIOGRAFICA ( mini l.p./c.d. )

...There's more, but I can't remember now...
Elefant Records also publishes EXCLUSIVE stuff by bands like Ivy, Spring,
Allen Clapp, Orange Cake Mix, Will Oldham, Po!, St.Christopher,...
O.K., I hope of having been helpful.
If anyone of you needs more info about spanish bands could write me at:
Iker at iol.it

CIAO!