Sinister: fun fun fun in the sun sun sun

.j 0n geoff.burgerman4 at xxx.net
Tue Dec 30 19:56:28 GMT 1997

hey ho,

i went to the sat gig and well ok i was aware of some dubious sound
quality (esp during get me way from here im tie dying ) but um i was
right under stuarts nose and apart from a few glitches had a great
time..  - bar the moshing girls just infront of us (you know who you
are).

any b+s gig is a good gig. its not like they tour/play live all the
time so i was happy enough to see them fumbling around on stage.

all the people i met were pleasant and nice and things - special
thanks again to paul for the beat petrol tape - glad you enjoyed the
santa ..

and remember kids love dont hate...

happy new year
jon