Sinister: Set-lists

Nick Dastoor/BSHO/GB Nick_Dastoor/BSHO/GB%BSHO at notesgw.compuserve.com
Wed Dec 31 11:35:53 GMT 1997

As I mentioned in yesterday's rambling post, I swiped the set-list for the
Sunday matinee.  Here it is:

Seeing Other People
Mayfly
Beautiful
Dirty Dream
Fox In The Snow
Tigermilk
Expectations
The Stars of Track and Field
Lazy Line Painter Jane
Seymour Stein
Simple Things
Middle Distance Runner
Something On My Mind
Arab Strap

Chick Factor is written but crossed out after Seeing Other People.
Something on my Mind was a cover of song by a band called Left Bank I think.

Does anyone have Saturday's?  The following is what I can recall (I'm not very
good with picking out lyrics of new songs, especially with sound as dodgy as
Saturday):

Put The Book Back On The Shelf
I Don't Love Anyone
A Century Of Fakers
?new song
Slow Graffiti
?new song which started with Stuart David reading some of his scribblings and
ended up very strange
Photo Jenny
?new song
Get Me Away From Here I'm Dying
Is It Wicked Not To Care?
?new song with a line about having a stroke at 24
Like Dylan In The Movies
?new song
Rollercoaster Ride (I think)

One of the new songs was sung by Stevie (not Seymour Stein) and one was Arab
Strap.  God I'm boring.

Nick

nick_dastoor at notes.compuserve.com

P.S. Dirty Dream is very good