Sinister: bonjour mes amies

Tara Widmer TWidmer at xxx.com
Wed Dec 31 18:43:23 GMT 1997

Hallo there, another newbie to the list.  I wanted to take the time to
say it's so much fun being in contact with so many other B&S fans;
reading the gig reviews is especially interesting!  I live in San
Francisco and haven't had the opportunity to catch a live appearance
yet... will I ever?????

My other musical interests run in the typical Britpop vein, and tho
Belle is something I've only gotten into over the past few months, I
already find myself making compilation tapes for friends, saying "You've
got to hear this!!"

Have yet to meet any other B&S fans, even in this city reknowned for its
Anglophilia (it is, isn't it?) but I look forward to receiving info on
the band from all you good good people on the list:-)

Regards and Happy New Year, btw!
tara nicole