Sinister: re: little ink movies

duke of harringay tangent at xxx.uk
Sat Nov 1 15:25:36 GMT 1997

Andrew.Dean at BULL.NET wrote:

> duke:
> >Chris is wearing 'metallic sky blue nail
> polish'.
> >Nice to know that others are following the
> >manifesto as set down by the Living Room
> >Collective back in April ;-)
>
> chris was wearing nail polish at the borderline
> gig last
> november.

well i was actually also wearing it ages ago,
before i was even born in fact, it just took a
while for us to formally declare it as part of our
Agenda For Change.  and i remember this wee ned
coming up to me in glasgow once actually and going
'hey man, i like your nail polish'.  he was
wearing a Star Wars t-shirt.  i told him to fuck
off and join a pop group.  dunno what ever
happened to him, but he probably overdosed on
jellies like all they eedjits frae Johnstone.

> andy
> bubbles burst while-u-wait 8)

my bubble is NEVER gonna burst, it's impregnable,
man...

> i'm now on page 25 and the people here at work
> are looking
> at me and wondering why i'm laughing.

page 25: 'You can't touch me mate, i'm on british
soil'

and 'Quick, put Mark Jones' room number on it'.

(perhaps David & Katrina could try the same jape
for getting a new computer...)

cheerio.

the duke

--