Sinister: Tigermilk Register - IVE GOT ONE !!

Simon Collins slc111 at xxx.uk
Sun Nov 2 15:07:18 GMT 1997

Ha HA! I have a copy of Tigermilk, it cost me 8 pounds and i spent weeks trying to get the
address of the people i had to write to ( thank you Mark Radcliffe ) . Its in the brown cardboard
sleeve they sent it to me in. After I got it they also wrote me a couple of letters ( signed by B&S)
which was nice. No coffee stains, and i wont know the serial number until i go home and see it
again. ( which is in Aberdeen ) I also have all the posters for the 3 singles. Some people think
i'm obsessive.

Does anyone have a full copy of the Mark Lamarr session they did ? I dhave the songs but only
poor copies ( i didnt have a very good recorder in those days.)

Er , I hope i havent made too much of an arse of myself.

Simon.