Sinister: TIGERMILK REGISTER

jj heldmann initgrl at xxx.org
Sun Nov 2 15:13:17 GMT 1997

On 1 Oct 125, Steve Genge wrote:

> affect the sound though.  Due to the fact I one day decided to see
> whether you still get dizzy as you get older (don't ask) and after
> spinning round & round for a while bumped into my record player.

I think that you get dizzier as you get older. At least I do/did.  When I
was like 5, that used to be how I would "dance" - I'd stand in a spot in
the living room and just spin and spin and spin.  I don't remember getting
particularly dizzy.  As I got older, I added the exciting
tummy-lurching-upwards-as-if-on-a-roller-coaster sensation by after
spinning for a few minutes, tilting my head to one side...I think if i
tried that now I'd hurl for sure.

And what the heck does that have to do with b&s...nothing...but I did get
a friend to buy a used copy of Sinister yesterday at the record shop.
Haven't heard if she loves it as much as she should yet.

jj