Sinister: Saropoly!!!!!!

J Jackson johnj at xxx.com
Sun Nov 2 16:25:33 GMT 1997

>      I think we should celebrate  this day.  We could organize a Saropoly
>on-line tournament (am I the only one who bought Saropoly on this
>list?).:-)    "".    Bye Giuseppe

NO no no! I actually lived in Bristol at the time when Sarah became REALLY
popular (Clare used to come round my house to give me CHOCOLATE
LOVE SEX t shirts, that sort of thing) and I actually bought 2 Saropoly's,
you know, one to keep the other to play that sort of thing....

GRATE stuff. Bristol was lovely and romantic back then, I haven't been there
since 1994 so I don't know what it's like now....

JJ